Sunday 27 January 2013

White trees






 I took these pics on Friday. The weather is changing and that day the frost had turned all the trees white. Not pics I'm that pleased with: despite the sunshine the photos came out boring (or is it just the poor light in the computer room? Doubt it but will take a second look tomorrow) and my compositions bad (I was in a hurry so there really isn't any). But it's still pretty white trees so I'm posting a few pics anyway.

Have a feeling these photos will become good candidates for experimenting with textures. I got some nice texture photos when taking pics of the frosty windows last week. Maybe I'll get around to post a few during the week. Come to think of it, I took some frost pics in december, too, that I don't think I've shown you....







PS! A sneak peek of the frost window pics. You can't see much of the frost, really. There was an oval free from frost were you could peek in through the window, just by the pelargonium.



3 comments:

  1. You have taken beautiful photos. I especially like the 4th as the light and the composition makes it a perfect one. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ACBeads. I think your dissatisfaction with the pics is based on the fact that it is not easy to turn the whole atmosphere of a sunny winter day into photos. The crispiness of the cold weather, your "what a wonderful day feeling"...I think you succeeded very well! Milka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Looking at the pics now I'm more satisfied with them than when first posting them.

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...