Monday 26 November 2012

Meowy Monday: Cat photo of the week




I've got two different photos for you today. Both are taken on the same day: one when my sis and I when for the walk that resulted in these photos and one taken earlier that day for a series of photos I hope to show later this week.

The first photo (above) is of Ullegull, who's trying to balance on a small crossbar by the (broken) glass wall of the old greenhouse. Some of the adult cats like Julle and Figge likes to do it so of cause Uggi, who's a big cat now according to himself, had to show that he can do it too.





I think I'll end this post with a "bonus pic" of Jisse in the tree. (Sorry, Ullegull, for not making you the sole centre of attention this week...)



1 comment:

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...