Friday 28 January 2011

My bead soup beads

I received my bead soup beads from Joanna yesterday and all I can say is that it's such a sweet and romantic mix. I'll be looking forward to doing something special with it (though I'm not sure exactly what yet). Haven't had time to photograph them and wont be able to do it today either -- handball on telly again -- but if you're curious, Joanna has posted a sneakpeak on her blog, Biżuteria z filcu.

Wondering what I've got for her? Well, I don't think she's received it yet som I'll do like Joanna and post an edited pic for you.
Don't be fooled by the shape on the left side, those beads are photographed in a heartshaped tin.


PS! Don't forget you can find the link to all participants in the Bead Soup Blog Party here. Don't know what this is all about? Read more about these parties at Lori's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...