Wednesday 12 January 2011

Bead Soup Party Sign Up

Bead Soup Blog Party

You know there's still a couple of days to sign up for the big Bead Soup Blog Party, hosted by Lori Anderson? I signed up a few days ago and it's going to be my first party so I'm both nervous and excited about it. Haven't been part of any international swaps in ages so I thought I just had to jump in this time.

If you want to participate or just read about the party, click the pic above. You can find the list of participants so far here. ( 171 people and counting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...