Sunday 12 September 2010

More bead crochet: autumn bracelet


This bracelet is made using bead I thread the same way as in the pink lustre sample I wrote about earlier. For this bracelet I used the same light amethyst copper-lined czech seeds, but added brown dancing FW pearls instead of oval beads.

Being top-drilled, the pearls sit differently than "straight drilled" pearls in the same shape would. I really like that result, though most of all I like the colours and the fact that I finally ended up using these pearls that I've had for ever (and which doesn't look as pretty on their own as mixed with the pinkish amethyst seeds).


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...