Friday 23 July 2010

Pretty little fire-polished drops


Before buying these top-drilled fire-polished chubby drops (7x5 mm) I'd never seen them. So of cause, when I then did see them for the first time in that online bead shop I just had to get some. They looked so cute.
As usual something I bought without any real plan for how to use -- I just buy beads because they're pretty, really. But I do use drops every now and then so I'll probably think of something soon. Until then they are in good company in my bead boxes.



But I did try one thing: I thought these might be the right size and shape to put in flower bell beads. Like this sweet white acrylic flower. (For these pics I just strung the briolette temporarily with a short piece of beading thread. I'll probably wire the drops in place for my jewellery. Or perhaps I should try and just string and knot them?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...