Wednesday 24 February 2010

What I should be doing...



As usually I spend too much time on the computer -- and I can't blame it all on my blogging. I should be working one some contest entries (due on the 28th), but I don't seem to be able too right now. I always procrastinate, but this time it's also about me not feeling very good the last weeks and -- to top it off -- the Olymics keep luring me to the telly in the evenings. The time I prefer using for beading.

Above you can see something I just want to make a necklace of, but I can't get it to work. At least not yet. I know that saying about 10 % inspiration and 90 % perspiration. Maybe ideas would come to me and problems would solve themselves if I just tried to work trough it, but right now I just don't have the energy or even a good starting point. Well, at least I have made the kauri shell pendant.... And the kauri shells and natural MOP beads seems to work with the premade bead mix (Toho Bead Cocktail: Pink Champagne).

But as I've said before: if there was a job as bead mix maker I'd love to have it. Just a pity they don't have any bead mixing contest because I'd love to participate in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...