Friday 19 February 2010

Pink fish necklace



Playing around with a chain, I made a simple clasp-free necklace. And then it needed pendants. More than one as I wanted them to be interchangeable, hence why I used a lark's head knot to attach them. One of the pendants I grabbed from my stash was this wiggly cloisonnéfish I bought in one of those shops take sell all kinds of cheap stuff. I've had it since before I was a beader even. (And, yes, I can see that the enamel/paint on the fin is chipped -- a so-so fish is fit for a so-so chain [ugly colour].)

Curious about the necklace projects? Se more pics in my tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...