Saturday 16 January 2010

A copper bookmark


When writing about bookmark tutorials and projects in Manekis Pärlblogg, I did make a few bookmarks just to illustrate the post (you can see them here). Later I got a copper bookmark from a fellow beader in Malmö and it too became part of a "post illustration" when I showed how to work with double pendants/charms. But this is the first time, I think, that I publish a photo of the bookmark as a whole, not just focusing on the dangle.


I know the moon isn't dark blue, but I still feel like the fairy (or woodland nymph) is standing in front of a full moon. Probably the round shape combined with the midnight blue colour of the MOP charm.

I like the ornate bookmark hooks, but otherwise I prefer simple bookmarks that are easy to put in the pocket, lay on the bookshelf, or place in small bowl on a table. Like the chain or ribbon bookmarks in the other blog post or simply using a piece of paper.

2 comments:

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...